Today officially begins birthday week! Stephen's birthday isn't actually until next Thursday, but my parents are here and offered to keep the kids, so we had a date night. Also his present arrived in the mail today - and there is no way I could keep a secret for another week - so we went ahead and started birthday celebrating.
We drove in his new car and went out to City Range for dinner before coming home to open his Wii! Pretty good birthday, huh?! And right now you are thinking... wait a second... one income family and he gets a new car, fancy dinner, and a new game system!?!

Well it all just happened to fall at the same time...
The Neon (yes, my 10 year old car I got when I was in High School) finally died a couple weeks ago and Stephen has been in search of a new vehicle. We got our tax return back and voila!
Stephen gets a new car!
I had been planning for months to get him a Wii and after much torture and false "hints" I finally ordered it this week. (yes, I realize we are a couple years behind in technology but its still fun) I didn't think it would get here until next week - but since it got here today why not go bowling after the kids are in bed?

Stephen hates the pose-with-your-present pictures, ha!

We drove in his new car and went out to City Range for dinner before coming home to open his Wii! Pretty good birthday, huh?! And right now you are thinking... wait a second... one income family and he gets a new car, fancy dinner, and a new game system!?!
Well it all just happened to fall at the same time...
The Neon (yes, my 10 year old car I got when I was in High School) finally died a couple weeks ago and Stephen has been in search of a new vehicle. We got our tax return back and voila!
Stephen gets a new car!
I had been planning for months to get him a Wii and after much torture and false "hints" I finally ordered it this week. (yes, I realize we are a couple years behind in technology but its still fun) I didn't think it would get here until next week - but since it got here today why not go bowling after the kids are in bed?
Stephen hates the pose-with-your-present pictures, ha!
Anyway, the birthday cake can wait until next Thursday... maybe I'll post some pictures, if it doesn't turn out horrible.
Happy Birthday Stephen!




2 comments:
Well we are even more behind than you are. We do not have a Wii yet..lol. Wow, he is having a great birthday so far!
Happy Birthday to Stephen!
Post a Comment