Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Edition of...

Several of my friends participate in "Not Me Mondays"
and "Wordless Wednesdays"

How do these things get started anyway?
I think there should be something specifically to recognize all the
Terrible Twos Terrific Toddlers in our lives.

A "Toddler Tuesday" - what do you think?
Silly pictures of toddlers doing silly things?
WELL, it may not take off and be used by millions on their blog but I think I like it.

Here we go... First Edition of Toddler Tuesday!



I think it goes without saying, if you are big enough to climb into it and out of it...
you are no longer qualified to bounce in an infant bouncy seat.


Maybe she feels like Jackson got too much attention this weekend?

3 comments:

Stacy said...

LOL..Zoe is likes to get in the baby toys at her grandma's. Sounds like a good meme to start. I just don't have any toddlers anymore. My baby will be joining Stephen next year:(

jkstrib said...

Too cute! She is so sweet.

snookmama said...

:) I'm with Mary Beth--we all need to kick back and have refreshements and entertainment at our fingertips.