Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Toddler Tuesday: Someone smells

One day last week, someone smelled. I kept getting whifs of it as I was trying to get a few things done. Finally I stoped to try to figure out what/who it was. I looked in Jackson's diaper and Mary Beths - didn't see anything but I figured I'd just go ahead and change both kids.

We all go to the nursery... get out the diapers and wipes... and I sit on the floor and start changing them
Mary Beth first - only wet.
ME: "Mary Beth, someone smells - if its not you, who is it?"
I change Jackson's diaper, he wasn't it either.

Mary Beth at this point is tootaling around (Did I make up that word? it means she was walking around jabbering, and playing in her own little world)
ME:(talking to myself) "Someone smells - who is it?"
Apparently Mary Beth was listening, though...

Without saying anything she walked behind me (I was still sitting in the floor)
She pulls up my shirt and pulls out the waist of my pants to check ME!

6 comments:

Jo Ellen said...

THAT is classic!

Kim said...

that is awesome :)

Ashley & Chuck said...

That is hilarious!! She's a smart girl!

Summer said...

That is too funny!!

Barbara Hoffman said...

Too funny... thanks for the good belly laugh!

snookmama said...

I laughed out loud. We have a smell too...read my blog.