
I started to laugh at myself because in my head that sounded exactly like "Calling all super readers!" from Super Why on PBS... anyway...
(Well actually not all shoppers, but people in the Spartanburg area)
I have been looking for Strawberry candy. I'm specifically looking for the strawberry candies that are shaped like a strawberry and wrapped like a strawberry - like these...

I went to Food Lion yesterday, they didn't have them. I thought Wal-mart, who devotes an entire aisle to a million different candies, would have them for sure - but no.
So if anyone happens to be on there normal shopping trips and finds some, please let me know where. I'd rather not spend the next few days going in and out of 10 more stores just find something so silly.
Thanks a bunch!
(Well actually not all shoppers, but people in the Spartanburg area)
I have been looking for Strawberry candy. I'm specifically looking for the strawberry candies that are shaped like a strawberry and wrapped like a strawberry - like these...
I went to Food Lion yesterday, they didn't have them. I thought Wal-mart, who devotes an entire aisle to a million different candies, would have them for sure - but no.
So if anyone happens to be on there normal shopping trips and finds some, please let me know where. I'd rather not spend the next few days going in and out of 10 more stores just find something so silly.
Thanks a bunch!

2 comments:
I think the Dollar Tree has them. If I go out tomorrow I will look:)
I'll keep my eyes open. They are my least favorite candy, though. This is making me curious.
Post a Comment