Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jackson Cobb Timmons arrives!

Presenting ... Jackson Cobb Timmons




So Long story, short; Jackson Cobb Timmons was born on Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 at 5:46pm. Weighing in at 9 lbs 3 oz and measuring at 21 1/2 inches he is so far our biggest child at arrival. Laura did amazing, going an impressive 2-0 in the delivery room. She is truly a superhero in my books (as is every pregnant woman, cause giving birth is no easy task.)




"Glowing Mother"



"Proud Father"



"Curious Big Sister"



"Mommy's Little Girl"

12 comments:

Stacy said...

He is beautiful!!!

Kimberly said...

He is adorable....You are truly blessed...

Summer said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. He is adorable!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

Congratulations! He's super cute!

Summer Martin said...

Congratulations!! He is soo cute. Glad to hear you are all doing great. Let me know it you need anything.

Rhonda said...

Precious!!! I love the picture of you cuddling Mary Beth....didn't she seem huge to you after seeing Jackson? I remember being shocked at how big Jake seemed!! :)

Kim said...

He is so perfect! God is great and I am so glad He gifted Jackson - can't wait to meet him!

Jennifer said...

He is just handsome!!!!!! and those cheeks are so precious.... Enjoy watching both of them grow and seeing the world through his eyes.

jkstrib said...

Welcome to the world, Jackson. You are one lucky little man because you have two wonderful, godly parents. I can't wait to meet you.

julie

sowing9seeds said...

Congratulations Timmons Family! Jackson is precious. I'm sure he'll be as sweet and laid-back as Mary Beth. The Lord is filling your quiver!
Many blessings,
Roxanne for The Mann Clan
www.themannquiver.com

Beth said...

Congratulations!! Happy to hear everyone is adjusting well. He is absolutely beautiful.

Anthony and Sharon said...

YAY!!! He's awesome!! Can't wait to watch him grow!!!