Sunday, October 26, 2008

This week with Jackson

I intended to write about all the things we did this week, but my brain is kinda fried. I don't remember what day was what, so you'll have to settle for mostly pictures and a few captions...



This is what we looked at most of the week, which is why we haven't taken a whole lot of pictures. Jackson did not enjoy his bili-bed very much and tried to kick his way out (no, his legs aren't supposed to be sticking out holes of the sheet)


He was supposed to stay on the bili-bed 18-20 hours a day, which basically just gives you enough time to feed him, change him and put him back down. But as the week went on, we got a little more rebelious about leaving him off the bed so we could get a couple pictures.


Mary Beth loves to put his paci in his mouth, forcing it in when necessary =)


This is from last Sunday before my parents headed back to GA, but I still think its one of his cutest.


New family pic... we are learning how difficult it is to get 4 people looking at a camera.


Friday we went for a final bili-rubin test and levels are better, so NO more bili-bed!
It was the first time we had actually gotten to dress him up in his cute little outfits.


whatcha doin, Mary Beth?
"oh just sitting in Bubba's chair, chewing on his gas drops"




2 comments:

Endless Creativity GFTS said...

Oh I miss you guys already! He's so cute! I'm so glad he's off the bili-bed. Your dad gave me a picture this morning of me holding him! I'll treasure it forevah! :-) Love you all!

jkstrib said...

So adorable! Let the spoiling begin now that he is free! Yea!