Thursday, December 17, 2009

Monkey Joes

Today we went to Monkey Joes with Amy and Olivia Grayce.
It was a blast! I loved it.
I'm kinda sore tonight, but totally worth it.
Mary Beth and I did everything together and she just cracked me up -
how much fun she was having.







We did a lot of the slides, over and over and over again =)
Here is a video from the big slide.
(side note: it is nearly impossible to climb a rock wall straight up
while trying to catapult your two year old to the top,
for that reason alone - we only did it once)




didn't make one shot, but check out that form!





We didn't see the big Monkey Joe but a quick pic with his pic worked just fine

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yes, trying to get the kids to the top of those inflatables is a job!