We have really enjoyed our family time the last couple weeks. Last year we attempted ornaments and cookies with Mary Beth, this year we are expanding to include a gingerbread house. I've always seen the cute kits at the store, but never had the extra cash to spend on it. This year my aunt sent one to the children. What a fun gift! I have been looking forward to it for weeks since we got it.
Jackson oversaw the construction of the house,
then left the decorating to the girls
[just like a typical man]
Also, I need to introduce Olivia Grayce, our new friend who will be staying with us in the afternoons. Her and Mary Beth have the same quiet personality. They are going to be best friends in no time!
Jackson oversaw the construction of the house,
then left the decorating to the girls
[just like a typical man]
Also, I need to introduce Olivia Grayce, our new friend who will be staying with us in the afternoons. Her and Mary Beth have the same quiet personality. They are going to be best friends in no time!




1 comment:
We did our first gingerbread house last year. I don't know why I waited so long to do one. The kids really liked it.
MB is too funny! At least you know where she is when she disappears...lol.
Post a Comment