Jackson loves to laugh!
I took this video a few weeks ago,
I never thought I'd get an 11 week old to laugh so hard.
A couple more tidbits about our silly boy...
He's almost out of his 6 month clothes.
He sleeps all night now from ~11 pm - 8 am
(and thankfully, since I'm sleeping too, my memory is coming back)
Here are some pics from our little 3-month photo shoot...






I never thought I'd get an 11 week old to laugh so hard.
A couple more tidbits about our silly boy...
He's almost out of his 6 month clothes.
He sleeps all night now from ~11 pm - 8 am
(and thankfully, since I'm sleeping too, my memory is coming back)
Here are some pics from our little 3-month photo shoot...








3 comments:
It can't be! He is growing so fast. I love the video. There is nothing sweeter than a baby's laugh!
How cute and big he is!! Can't believe he is already three months old.
Wow he is growing fast if he's almost out of 6 months clothes!! His laugh is so sweet.
Post a Comment