Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Steps

Mary Beth has officially taken her first steps!
Stephen and I have been practicing with her for the last couple weeks,
but she didn't seem all that interested.
Today as we were playing, my mouth hung open as she took a step
and didn't lose her balance! Then took another step!
We are so excited for her.
Tonight in the church nursery she showed off her new skill again,
so after bath time tonight we got out the camera
and tried to capture the first day of walking.






I have to apologize for the awful videography,
definitely some of my worst.

I kept trying to get a better clip
but she was getting sleepier by the moment.

Stay tuned... I'll put up some more video in the next few days.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats!...First steps are exciting.

Eric and Erin said...

Congratulations, Mary Beth! That is amazing! Hope you guys are doing well!