Last week in Spartanburg we had "snow". I don't classify it as snow, it was more like ice that happened to look white.
This week the kids and I went with Stephen to Louisville, KY for a few days to hang out while he was in a Youth Advisory Board Meeting. You can imagine my excitement when I checked the Louisville forecast to discover that they expected snow during the time we would be in town! REAL snow.
The weatherman did not disappoint.
We drove in Monday evening, everything was clear, roads were great. We went to bed and woke up to this...

6 iches of pretty, white, fluffy, come-play-in-me, God's wonderful blessing, snow.








This week the kids and I went with Stephen to Louisville, KY for a few days to hang out while he was in a Youth Advisory Board Meeting. You can imagine my excitement when I checked the Louisville forecast to discover that they expected snow during the time we would be in town! REAL snow.
The weatherman did not disappoint.
We drove in Monday evening, everything was clear, roads were great. We went to bed and woke up to this...

6 iches of pretty, white, fluffy, come-play-in-me, God's wonderful blessing, snow.




No comments:
Post a Comment