Two and a half years to grow it out.
Today was the day...
Mary Beth's first hair cut
Here is the before picture

She was kind of excited when I told her we were going to see Addie's mommy and I tried to explain that we were both going to get our hair cut. We packed a bag full of activities, snacks and took baby with us. On the way she told me that baby was going to get a hair cut.
Checking it all out when we got there.

Mary Beth's turn!






Thanks Ms. Summer!
Today was the day...
Mary Beth's first hair cut
Here is the before picture
She was kind of excited when I told her we were going to see Addie's mommy and I tried to explain that we were both going to get our hair cut. We packed a bag full of activities, snacks and took baby with us. On the way she told me that baby was going to get a hair cut.
Checking it all out when we got there.
Mary Beth's turn!
Thanks Ms. Summer!

2 comments:
It looks great:)
Ms.Summer does a pretty good job;)
No problem!! Mary Beth did such a great job :)
Post a Comment