Well after much encouragement - I'm gonna do it!
I'm going to have a yard sale!
THIS SATURDAY! 8am until 12ish
Kim and I are going to join forces, so stop by her house and check it out.
111 Nicholls Dr, Spartanburg
Right off Reidville Rd next to Quality Mulch
Help me spread the word!
If you (or if you have friends) looking for specific things, I have...
EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO SELL!
but if you don't like my price - make me an offer - I'll take it!
I'm going to have a yard sale!
THIS SATURDAY! 8am until 12ish
Kim and I are going to join forces, so stop by her house and check it out.
111 Nicholls Dr, Spartanburg
Right off Reidville Rd next to Quality Mulch
Help me spread the word!
If you (or if you have friends) looking for specific things, I have...
Decorations GALORE
Kitchen items (microwave, crockpot, fondue, brand new towels, tablecloths, place mats...)
DORM ROOM stuff
Floral Arrangements (Seriously good deals...)
Unopened GIFT Items (like bath and body works sets...hint, hint - mother's day)
Christmas stuff
School / Office Supplies
Books (Lori Wick, Janet Oke)
Baskets
A few baby items and kids toys
Kitchen items (microwave, crockpot, fondue, brand new towels, tablecloths, place mats...)
DORM ROOM stuff
Floral Arrangements (Seriously good deals...)
Unopened GIFT Items (like bath and body works sets...hint, hint - mother's day)
Christmas stuff
School / Office Supplies
Books (Lori Wick, Janet Oke)
Baskets
A few baby items and kids toys
EVERYTHING IS PRICED TO SELL!
but if you don't like my price - make me an offer - I'll take it!

2 comments:
Is there a shower head sprayer that comes off??? If so, I want to buy it and send it to your parents...
I put an ad in the paper - they are funny and wont let me use abbreviations! I also had to beg her to let me use the word "new"... then it was a 10 minute conversation on how to write "items new in boxes" craziness. Anyways, I couldn't get all in that I wanted, but hopefully it will attract people. :)
Post a Comment