Stephen's Aunts, Uncles, cousins, MawMaw and Paul all met at
Lake Keowee this weekend. We were so glad that we could make it
and visit with them on Saturday.

Mary Beth went down to "help" Uncle Tim with the boat.
Just to make sure she was obeying, I spied on her from the porch
(the 2nd picture is when she spotted me)


getting their vests on

(Jackson's first boating trip)

watching cousins on the raft thingy

trying to decide if she wants to go out on the waves like the big kids

Stephen took Mary Beth out for a big adventure and
Aunt Kay volunteered to take Jackson so I could video

Here they goooooo....

We had a great time! Can't wait till next year!
Lake Keowee this weekend. We were so glad that we could make it
and visit with them on Saturday.
Mary Beth went down to "help" Uncle Tim with the boat.
Just to make sure she was obeying, I spied on her from the porch
(the 2nd picture is when she spotted me)
getting their vests on
(Jackson's first boating trip)
watching cousins on the raft thingy
trying to decide if she wants to go out on the waves like the big kids
Stephen took Mary Beth out for a big adventure and
Aunt Kay volunteered to take Jackson so I could video
Here they goooooo....
We had a great time! Can't wait till next year!




1 comment:
wow! looks like fun!!!!
Post a Comment