Sunday, November 16, 2008

One Month Old

Jackson's first Sunday going to church-
He did great!
I was so pleased that he slept through the whole service.






One Month Pics







Jackson is a super sweet baby
He is doing great on a four-hour schedule, eating,
then staying awake about 1 1/2 hours
then goes to sleep for a couple hours.
At night he is typically sleeping 5 hours then 4 hours,
which means only 1 feeding in the middle of the night!
He is a quiet, happy boy unless he is hungry
or has a dirty diaper.
I always laugh at the blogs with a long list of
accomplishments for their 6 month old
(what are you going to do for graduation? write a book? =)
but I have to mention that he is doing really well holding his head up.
We haven't been to the DR in a couple weeks,
but my unofficial weigh-in here tells me 10-10 1/2 lbs.
He's our happy big boy!

3 comments:

jkstrib said...

He is so sweet and adorable! I can't believe he's already a month old!

snookmama said...

I thought when I saw you that it was Jackson's first Sunday! Congrats, Jackson. You did great. He looks so handsome and I can't believe he's a month old!

Tracey said...

I love your pictures! Guess what - I finally started a blog, aren't you impressed? :) Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!!