Sunday, May 4, 2008

dance before the Lord with all your might...


Mary Beth loves to dance anytime music comes on. Sometimes she claps too but I didn't catch that on video. Her favorite song is the Happy Song by Chris Tomlin. We play it several times a day. You can kind of hear it in the background but its also on our playlist to the right.


Happy Song
(Chris Tomlin)

Well I could sing unending songs
Of how you saved my soul
And I could dance a thousand miles
Because of your great love

My heart is bursting Lord
To tell of all you've done
Of how You've changed my life
And wiped away the past

I want to shout it out
From every rooftop sing
For now I know
That God is for me, not against me

Everybody's singin' now
Cause we're so happy
Everybody's dancin' now
Cause we're so happy

If only I could see Your face,
See You smiling over us
Unseen angels celebrate
The joy is in this place
The joy is in this place

Well I could sing unending songs
Of how you saved my soul
And I could dance a thousand miles
Because of your great love

3 comments:

Endless Creativity GFTS said...

Too cute! I love it!

J.E. said...

I am so glad to add a new blog to my blog roll... Check mine out at www.mrdearybury.blogspot.com

See ya Thursday!!!
Jed

Tony & Jaimie said...

We need to get Claire and Mary Beth together. Claire love love loves to dance to music as well. Aren't children such a joy!!