Not crawling yet... but trying very hard.
I promise to post a video when she finally gets it.
I promise to post a video when she finally gets it.
I promise she doesn't have red hair, it just looks like it in these pics.
"give me the camera, Mom"
Baby #2 is also doing well, He or She really popped out this week. Its only the size of a lemon though so I'm at the awkward stage where normal clothes are uncomfortable but maternity clothes are too big. The next Dr appt isn't for a few more weeks, but we should find out the sex of the baby next month!




1 comment:
Hey Laura, I can't decide who she looks more like...you or Stephen. But either way she is so adorable and always looks so happy! Looks and sounds like you guys are doing well down south. We miss seeing you around, but continue to pray for you and your work for the Lord. Keep shining for Christ!
love ya,
Tony, Jaimie & Claire
Post a Comment