
Praise the Lord! It is so much fun to celebrate our risen savior!
We had a great Easter this year. Stephen was up early and out the door to be a part of all four services at church. Mary Beth and I leisurely had breakfast and got ready for the 8:15 service. It was a wonderful celebration. There is no place I'd rather be on Easter Sunday.
Combined in all the services we had over 1400 people! Praise the Lord! It is such an honor to be part of a church that the Lord is clearly using to reach our community.
After the services we all piled in the car and drove to Georgia for Easter dinner with my fam. Yes, my mom's potato salad is worth a 3 hour drive. Here are some pics from our evening.


Mary Beth racked up on clothes this year (since you cant really buy an 8 month old chocolate bunnies) Grandparents are great! Later I'll add more pics of her many Easter outfits.




2 comments:
Mary Beth is so adorable! She looks so cute in her Easter dress. I'm glad you have a blog so that we can track of each other better. I'm looking forward to many more posts! :)
Hi Laura! Ashley let me know about your blog. This is great! Looks like you're really getting settled in. I love Mary Beth's room - too cute! Congrats on #2 I wonder what it will be?? keep in touch!
jz
Post a Comment