When we decided to move to SC for a part time youth ministry position, there were plenty of people in our lives who didn't quite understand. There was so much evidence of God at work in this church, I was ready to move here even if Stephen didn't get the job.
Stephen and I have never been more certain of His calling on our lives. We serve an awesome God! We are so blessed to have an amazing church family. This is such an exciting time for our church. We have just broken ground on our new facilities and I wanted to share these articles with you.
Stephen and I have never been more certain of His calling on our lives. We serve an awesome God! We are so blessed to have an amazing church family. This is such an exciting time for our church. We have just broken ground on our new facilities and I wanted to share these articles with you.
http://www.goupstate.com/article/20080126/NEWS/801260304/-1/xml
http://www.baptistcourier.com/2244.article
Some pictures from Groundbreaking (you'll have to read the article to find out how we did it)
5 points for anyone who finds Stephen in this picture!
1000 points if you find me and Mary Beth.






No comments:
Post a Comment