Look at my new tooth!
Kinda hard to see but this is the best picture I could get.
One came in last week and another one is about to pop through.

Hopefully we'll have another snow this winter that sticks around longer so we can actually play in it, but since it was rainy by the time we got bundled up and got outside, we just took a couple pics and ran back inside.
Mary Beth's new trick!
She is mastering the art of sitting up all by herself. She just started last week, 4-5 seconds before tumbling over, but now she'll sit and play for a few minutes while mom says "don't move, I have to go find the camera..."
Here are a few more from my little photo shoot after I found the camera.
And for all of Stephen's middle school boys who like disgusting things...
Mary Beth spit up right as I tried to take a picture... green beans.... GROSS!
---For the rest of you... Ignore this picture---




3 comments:
She is SO beautiful!!! And her room looks so bright and cheerful...what a sweet baby girl!
She is absolutely gorgeous...even when she spits up! We are so blessed to have your precious family at AMRBC. Love you!
Julie
Look how she is growing!! She is beautiful. Love her room colors too. Very nice. Glad I "found" you all again.
Angie
Post a Comment